Products Origin

Products Origin




Introduction to Dried Fish Maw

Dried fish maw is created using the air bladder of fishes living in the ocean. Air bladder is an organ the fish use to control their buoyancy. Dried fish maw is also known as “Ocean’s Ginseng”. It contains a rich amount of collagen.

 

Origins of Dried Fish Maw

The biggest producers of dried fish maws are India and Pakistan, producing approximately 90% of the dried fish maws on the market. The rest of the 10% is mainly comprised of Philippines, Brazil and Argentina. Hong Kong also has some local fishermen producing dried fish maws.